CityVille guide

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Best CityVille Guide - Dominate your CityVille in a Flash!

I bet I can guess exactly what your CityVille city looks like right now. It’s small, a few houses, businesses, and a small crop farm.

Am I right?

I thought so. This game may seem simple and geared towards kids, but there is a ton of depth in this game and it overwhelming to try and play properly from the start.

Especially without a proper plan in place.

You only have so many hours right? So, how do you take advantage of them as best as possible?

It may sound tough, but there are hundreds, if not thousands, of ways to complete all your goals 10 times faster then you are, and faster then your friends!

This new guide, which just showed up in my inbox the other day, has been turning the CityVille Guide gaming scene on its head for the last few weeks as players are dominating the game left and right.

Trust me when I say that you need to get in on this amazing new opportunity and check out CityVille Secrets Guide before all your neighbors do first and you’re at the bottom of the charts.

This is your chance to shine. Take it now before it’s too late.